Minnesota Milk's Scholarship Program
Each year Minnesota Milk Producers Association raises funds for our scholarship program during the auction at the Minnesota Milk Dairy Conference & Expo. Since 2006, more than $53,000 has been distributed through this program.
Minnesota Milk will be awarding 10 - $1,000 scholarships to students continuing their education within the dairy industry. New this year, at least 2 of the 10 scholarships will be awarded to students attending a 2-year program. To apply, students must meet all criteria listed below and submit all application materials to Minnesota Milk before the deadline. Please contact our office toll-free at 1-877-577-0741 or email@example.com with any additional questions.
To apply, you must meet all criteria listed below:
- Applicant’s family must be a current member of Minnesota Milk Producers Association (MMPA).
- Applicant is not an immediate family member of any MMPA director or staff.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of a MMPA scholarship.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 year post-secondary school.
- Priority will be given to applicants pursuing a post-secondary education in a dairy-related field.
- Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans, and academic standing.
- Scholarships will be paid after January 2018 with verification of at least one quarter/semester completed, with a receipt or proof of expenses (tuition, books, or transcript).
- Applicant must complete the Scholarship Application.
- Applicant must provide a current school transcript. (An "unofficial" copy is acceptable.)
- Applicant must complete and submit all application materials by the deadline to:
Minnesota Milk Producers Association
108 Marty Drive, Suite 2, Buffalo, MN 55313
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 763-355-9686
Application materials must be received by Thursday, June 1, 2017.