Dairy Day was held on February 1, 2017
- Friendly face-to-face conversations with legislators who can make a real impact to your business.
- Group leaders and resources to help you talk about the issues.
- Flexibility to come and go as your schedule allows.
- Welcome and orientation outlining the days activities and pairing veteran participants with new participants.
- Meeting with Governor Mark Dayton (tentative).
- Small group meetings with legislative leaders in the House and Senate.
- House & Senate Committee Hearings.
- An exclusive Meet & Greet Reception for members to gather with legislators and other industry stakeholders.
A full description of our positions can be found here.
- Support for the Next Generation of Dairy Farmers
- Strengthening Minnesota's Processing Sector
- Infrastructure Needs of Rural Communities and Milk Processors
- Dairy Research, Teaching and Consumer Education Center
- Environmental Compliance, Permitting and Environmental Review
- Safer Roads