Don't miss our 2013 workshops featuring family transitions, farm management, calf care and more!
Minnesota Milk's Dairy Management Workshops are designed to educate, challenge and connect the dairy industry across Minnesota. Participants come back year after year because of the quality presentations we have on production, labor and management topics.
- February 5, 2013 - St. Joseph, MN
- February 6, 2013 - Rochester, MN
|Schedule of Events||Locations/ Directions|
- Entire Booklet
- Are You Getting a Passing Grade in Farm Management? - Dick Wittman, Wittman Consulting
- Transition/ Conflict Management Case Study - Dick Wittman, Wittman Consulting
- Growing Bigger & Stronger Nursery Calves - Dr. Noah Litherland, University of Minnesota
- Managing Risk for Stability and Growth - Dr. Marin Bozic, University of Minnesota
- Roundtable Discussions Including:
- Hiring & Maintaining Employees - Chuck Schwartau, University of Minnesota
- Drug Residues - Norbert Nigon, Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Utilizing Conservation Assistance (EQIP/CSP) - Mark Lefebvre, Stearns SWCD
- Minimizing Feed Shrink - Dan Bergin, Land O'Lakes Feed
- Defining the Impact of the Transition Cow Program on Feed Costs - Dr. Noah Litherland, University of Minnesota