Each year Minnesota Milk Producers Association raises funds for our scholarship program during the auction at the Minnesota Milk Dairy Conference & Expo. Since 2006, more than $93,000 has been distributed through this program.
Minnesota Milk will be awarding 12 - $1,000 scholarships to students continuing their education within the dairy industry. At least 2 of the 12 scholarships will be awarded to students attending a 2-year program. To apply, students must meet all criteria listed below and submit all application materials to Minnesota Milk before the deadline. Please contact our office with any questions.
To apply, you must meet all criteria listed below:
- Applicant’s family must be a current producer member or employee of a current producer member of Minnesota Milk Producers Association at the time of application submission and scholarship check issued.
- Applicant is not an immediate family member of any MMPA director or staff.
- Applicant is not a previous recipient of a MMPA scholarship.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a 2 or 4 year post-secondary school.
- Priority will be given to applicants pursuing a post-secondary education in a dairy-related field.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans, and academic standing.
- Scholarships will be paid after February 1, 2021 with verification of at least one quarter/semester has been completed, with a receipt or proof of expenses (tuition, books, or transcript) as well as verification that the producer membership of the farm in the application is in good standing and current.
- Applicant must complete the Post-Secondary Scholarship Application form including contact information and essay question responses or video link.
- Applicant must provide a current school transcript, but does not need to be an "official copy."
- Applicant must complete and submit all application materials by the deadline.
Friday, May 31, 2020
Post-Secondary Scholarship Application
Please complete all required form fields. Responses can not be saved partially completed – the form must be sent fully complete. It is recommended to compose essay responses separately and copy/paste the contents into the form below when ready.