Benefits of Membership
Make an investment in YOUR future.
A Minnestoa Milk membership is an effective way for you to support our state and local lobbyists who are proactive in the legislative process, ensuring the future of the dairy community and advocating for you. Minnesota Milk is the LOCAL advocacy support you’ve been looking for. Minnesota Milk is:
Your farm support team and information resource to foster success
Dedicated member services representative who will partner with you on-farm and prioritize your needs
Access to highly trained crisis management professionals with direct experience who can serve as advisors or spokespeople during a crisis
PR/Media resources at your fingertips - including option to participate in media training & crisis communication workshops
Member only quarterly market & policy update webinars and advisories regarding critical state statutes, regulatory issues and on-farm issues
Your farm connection to local and state Government
Personal attention to help you interface with local and state government leaders and agencies
Participation in Dairy Day at the Capitol event
Your farm social and professional connection
Opportunity to network with progressive dairy community leaders from across the nation
Assistance and support if you choose to run as a candidate for a public office
Contact Peter Scharpe or Dale Beaty with questions about producer membership.
- Dairy Management Workshops (DMW): Be a sponsor of this event at the level listed and have an opportunity to opt out or increase your sponsorship before the event.
- Dairy Tour: Be a sponsor of this event at the level listed and have an opportunity to opt out or increase your sponsorship before the event.
- Leadership Program: Help develop and implement a program designed to develop dairy producer leaders throughout Minnesota.
- All Other Initiatives: Your company will be recognized as a sponsor of all Minnesota Milk events, opportunities and functions.
- Newsletter Directory: Minnesota Milk publishes a directory of our associate members and sends it out in our newsletter once a year to all members of Minnesota Milk.
- Website Sponsor: All associate members will be listed on our website.
- Dairy Star Recognition: Minnesota Milk publishes a list of associate members once a year in the Dairy Star newspaper.
- Minnesota Milk Minute Email Newsletter: Receive sponsor recognition in the weekly electronic newsletter that is sent to every email in our system.
- Committee Representation: Select a representative to serve on one of the following Minnesota Milk committees: Events and Education, Membership Development or Public Policy and Relations. Each committee meets about four times a year and is vital to the organization.
- Industry Leads: Contact potential interns and employees by receiving contact information for our Dairy Connections Participants and Scholarship Recipients.
- Education Leads: Have an opportunity to provide speaker and topic proposals to use at one of Minnesota Milk’s educational opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities: Invitation to attend exclusive events and opportunities for producer and associate members of Minnesota Milk.
- Industry Updates: Receive current industry news and updates through our quarterly newsletter and weekly “Minnesota Milk Minute” e-newsletter.
- Producer of the Year: Nominate one dairy producer for Minnesota’s “Producer of the Year” award presented annually at the Minnesota Milk Dairy Expo.
- Strengthen Dairy in Minnesota: Play a critical role supporting all initiatives of Minnesota Milk.
Contact Lucas with questions about associate membership.