2022 Summer Bus Tour
June 28 @ 8:00 am–June 30 @ 8:00 pm
You’re invited on three-day, two-night trip to Kewaunee and Door County, Wisconsin.
Two routes (north and south) will depart on Tuesday, June 28, and return on Thursday, June 30.
Major points of interest:
- Conversations with Peninsula Pride Farms on conservation practices
- A day of fun tours and activities in Door County
- Networking with farmer peers
We’re excited to host a tour where participants can learn more about conservation practices, tour value-added farms and see other local attractions. A detailed agenda will be coming soon.
All tickets include: two nights lodging, bus transportation, some meals, and ticketed tours in Door County. Costs for the trip are based on room type.
- Private rooms with 2 queen beds are $195 for members and sleep up to 4.
- Shared rooms are $99 for members. Those who purchase “Shared” tickets will be partnered with others who also select “Shared” in a room with 2 queen beds.
Only 20 hotel rooms available. Purchase tickets based on how many ROOMS are needed for your party.